Full Time Role
Are you an experienced practitioner looking for the next step in your career?
Are you passionate about helping your patients achieve their full potential?
Are you wanting to work with a group of positive, like minded practitioners who prioritise our teams results above all else?
Then we want you to join our team and help us achieve our 10 year mission of helping 250,000 people by 2030.
A bit about us
- We help our patients live STRONG, HEALTHY, HAPPY LIVES combining our strong hands on skills,
and rehab in our huge onsite gym.
- We pride ourselves on being the clinic of choice where our patients know they will get taken care of.
- You will have access to our massive onsite rehab studio, so you won’t get bored working endlessly over a treatment bench.
- We provide weekly mentoring, personal and professional development, and regular team socials.
A bit about you
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Strong foundation in manual therapy.
- Good experience with active care and rehab.
- Aspirations for leading a growing team of health professionals.
A leadership role is on offer, with potential of becoming clinic director for the right candidate.
If a leadership role if not for you, then you can look forward to treating a busy list with great earning potential.
- We are offering a package between $80,000 – $120,000
- You will be offered daily support and CPD opportunities, in a leadership role where you can help drive and implement our vision.
- Perks include training in our peak performance lab, group lunches and a fun, vibrant and supportive culture where the emphasis is on the team… oh, and treatment swaps to keep you humming along.
How to apply
Submit your Resume with Cover Letter to John Panuccio- Director here: email@example.com