Attention all Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, Clinical Pilates instructors and medical receptionists.
- Are you passionate about helping people?
- Do you love learning and working as part of a motivated team?
- Do you want to be part of a fun, dynamic environment.
We are always looking for positive, driven, team players that want to be part of something awesome.
→ You will be challenged and inspired to be your best.
→ You will be rewarded for your hard work and commitment.
→ You will be part of our clinic’s growth.
→ You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that has a strong foundation of teamwork.
→ Practitioners will be trained up so your skills are superior in the physio industry.
→ Each practitioner is provided with their own room and resources to allow you to get the best outcomes for the patients in your care.
→ Practitioners will be given opportunities to develop and expand your clinical experience as a practitioner both onsite and offsite.
→ Administration will be given opportunities to develop your skills and optimise the patient experience as the clinic’s front of house staff.
- 1:1 catch ups for professional and personal growth
- Team meetings for the clinic
- Professional practitioner development and clinical supervision
- Regular team bonding events
- Leadership is essential
- Be a positive force
- Find a better way
- Communication as a priority
If this sounds like something you are looking for, you can email me at email@example.com with the subject: I WANT TO JOIN YOUR TEAM. Attach a cover letter and resume, telling me how we can help you in your career.
I Look forward to hearing from you.
Managing Director and Senior Practitioner