COVID-19 Update: 01/08/20
I’m sure if we reflected on what we were expecting of 2020, nobody would have predicted us not being able to travel, home schooling, or our state borders being closed.
It has been a whirlwind few months, so we thought we would give you a brief update.
With all the current uncertainty, we wanted to reassure you that we are taking all the necessary steps to keep you safe at our clinic.
We have the following standards in place:
- Pre screening for all patients.
- Temperature checks on arrival.
- Delaying treatment for anyone with any flu like symptoms
- Physical distancing in our waiting area.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all high touch surfaces.
- Practitioners wearing masks during your treatment
- Hospital grade disinfectant to wipe down benches prior to your treatment
- Quarantining all rehab equipment as single use, and wiping down after each session
We have recently completed our COVID safety plan, an initiative from the State Government which helped reiterate that our safety standards are on point.
We know it is a stressful time for a lot of people, if you feel you need support please remember we are here for you. In fact you can contact me direct via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
John Panuccio and the team.